- ICGM staked the Champagne property in February 2018
- Property was in production from 1990-93 ( Heap Leach Gold Mine)
- Contains 10 Sq. Km of a semicircular zone of argillic and sercitic alteration with numerous zones of silica-pyrite-barite alternation associated with historical silver mines and alunite associated with silicified zones.
–Plans to explore “Midas” type deposits – high grade gold/silver epithermal systems
- Field work will commence in June 2018
- Property has historical resource* of 2.3 M tons of 1.2 g/t AuEQ that was developed from over 100 drill holes (RC) and 1500 trench channel samples